If the release date won't be postponed again,we can finally start our work on the 17th October 2018.We took this chance to create a first blog article informing about what we want to do,why we do it and the big differences to PixelFed.It's not all but the biggest things.We noticed that the interest in this software increased again in within the last weeks so we thought the article makes sense now.Read it here: https://nikisoft.myblog.de/nikisoft/art/11640755/PixelFork-Image-sharing-in-a-new-way
@pixelfork Could you add more links to that blog post? Some of the allegations are pretty harsh without some sources to back them up.
@anathem which do you mean exactly?
@valere I agree that it wasn't the right choice to wait for federation.We could have done it much faster ourselves so we would already have a fully working software now.The problem was that Dansup said it's nearly finished and he'll release it in a few weeks when our project startet.Then he postponed it again and again.In that situation it wouldn't have made sense to write everything again ourselves.Now it makes even less sense as it's announced for in two weeks.
Generiere Instanz-Beschreibung... ... ... ... ... ERROR 418!